Minggu, 11 Maret 2012

DIRECT TO INDIRECT

NAMA : UTAMI LAELASARI
KELAS : 1EA06
NPM : 17211234


 1. ‘What do you want?’ she asked him.
      She asked him what he wanted.

2. ‘Are you coming with us?’ he asked me.
     He asked me if I was coming/going with them.

3. He asked, ‘When do you intend to make the payment?’
.   He enquired when I/he/she intended to make the payment.

4. ‘Do you come from China?’ said the prince to the girl.
     The prince asked the girl if she came from China

5. The poor man exclaimed, ‘Will none of you help me?’
    The poor man exclaimed whether none of them would help him

6. ‘Which way should I go?’ asked the little girl.
      The little girl asked which way she should go.

7. Alladin said to the magician, ‘What have I done to deserve so severe a punishment?’
    Alladin asked the magician what he had done to deserve so severe a punishment

8. ‘Don’t you know the way home?’ I said to her.
      I asked her whether she did not know the way home.

9. ‘Do you write a good hand?’ the teacher said to the student.
     The teacher asked the student if he/she wrote a good hand.

10. ‘Have you anything to say on behalf of the accused?’ said the judge finally.
       The judge finally asked whether he/she had anything to say on behalf of the accused.

1 komentar:

  1. teman jangan lupa yah masukin link gunadarmanya k dalam blog kamu. Sekarang kan sudah mulai softskill, sebagai salah satu mahasiswa gunadarma ayo donk masukin link gunadarmanya, misalkan:
    www.gunadarma.ac.id
    www.studentsite.gunadarma.ac.id
    www.baak.gunadarma.ac.id
    www.ugpedia.gunadarma.ac.id
    :)

    BalasHapus